Baylands Equestrian Centre - Horse Riding For All Ages And Abilities

Events
Pony Club
School Holidays
powered by

My Blog

Country Fair - Pony Rides

We would like to thank all who assisted with our open day as part of the Discovery Centre Country Fair. All helpers were voluntary, providing help with pony rides, charity sales, games and 'Sue's Cake Stall'. We managed to raise approx. £1000 for Baylands charities! Well done everyone!!!

9 Comments to Country Fair - Pony Rides:

Comments RSS
http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Roll-Stickers/Roll-Labels on 08 February 2019 11:53
Great post, the subject is extremely useful and informative for me. Keep doing the good work.
Reply to comment

custom essays on 24 February 2019 16:21
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.
Reply to comment

replique gucci sacs on 29 March 2019 16:07
OMG - this sounds like something I used to eat when my Granma use to visit from Mexico.
Reply to comment

Sterling Silver Rings on 10 April 2019 05:41
Reply to comment

70s mens fashion on 10 April 2019 07:00
I needed to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I unquestionably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.
Reply to comment

babynamewizard on 29 April 2019 18:06
A girl I used to work with told me that her and her boyfriend weren’t moving in together because they just didn’t really want to!
Reply to comment

top world travel on 09 May 2019 12:28
Thank you for benefiting from time to focus on this kind of, I feel firmly about it and also really like comprehending far more with this particular subject matter. In case doable, when you get know-how, is it possible to thoughts modernizing your site together with far more details? It’s extremely useful to me.t
Reply to comment

Marvelous Essay on 15 May 2019 11:54
Charity is always a good idea. Discovery Centre Country Fair is not exception. Thanks for sharing this info with us.
Reply to comment

half face on 26 May 2019 10:02
I am all that much satisfied with the substance you have said. I needed to thank you for this extraordinary article.
Reply to comment