Baylands Equestrian Centre - Horse Riding For All Ages And Abilities

Events
Pony Club
School Holidays
powered by

My Blog

Pony Club Evening Rallies 2015

Due to the dark and cold nights our Pony Club evening rallies have had to be put on hold. The wait is almost over! So that we have the most chance of enjoying our evenings we will begin again after the clocks have changed, get yourself booked in for the start of the season on

Wednesday 1st April 2015 3pm-5pm
Wednesday 8th April 2015 3pm-5pm

These will continue to run weekly from 5pm - 7pm term time until the clocks change again in October. During school holidays the time will be brought forward to earlier in the day, usually 3pm-5pm. We look forward to seeing you soon, don't forget to book :)

6 Comments to Pony Club Evening Rallies 2015 :

Comments RSS
nana on 18 January 2019 08:16
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/real-estate-forms-printing/2-part-real-estate-forms.html
Reply to comment

1 dollar domain on 18 January 2019 12:13
Thumbs up for this incredible discussion of yours. I've truly appreciated perusing this discussion today and I figure this may be extraordinary compared to other discussions that I've perused yet. If it's not too much trouble prop this work up on the equivalent quality.
Reply to comment

papersplanet on 25 January 2019 18:40
My first day at school was bitter nervous for me as I am going to learn new experience and new adventure for my life. This article and the feelings described in this article is much similar as the condition of mine when I reach school on first day. I face many problems on that day in my school.
Reply to comment

magzine post communities on 03 February 2019 08:21
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!
Reply to comment

buy essay online on 06 February 2019 18:55
I’ll definitely join you. My kids are pretty excited to go back to school after such a long vacation. I guess it is a pretty exciting time for the kids as to get back to school after a long rest and fun days.
Reply to comment

temporary fencing bri on 12 February 2019 07:23
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! temporary fencing brisbane
Reply to comment